Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Why Should we oppose to war?

The good war doesn't exit, so does the bad peace. As a result, there are several reasons for us to oppose the war.
Firstly, cheap oakleys,from my perspective, wars should never exist because I need a stable and sedate environment to study and work. Whenever the wars happen, they will ruin my life. Secondly, wars cannot become the only way to solve all the diplomatic issues. Because wars would do harm to the national economy and cause severe damage to nation's armed force. What's more, some people are likely to be forced into terrorists by wars and pose thread to safety of countries.
To society, wars only bring us harm. Wars will destroy our homeland, break our families and ruin our schools. We will lose our shelter during the war. We must be always anxious all the time. We have been living in a peaceful time. I can not imagine how we can survive in a war. I can not imagine my friends or families could be killed one day.
To sum up,cheap jerseys, we should make joint efforts to prevent wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment