Thursday, April 20, 2017

Love is long-time accompany.

No matter which man says love to you,we all prefer to hear “Marry me,I want to live with you forever until old”.I think all other sweet words can’t be compared with it.If someone really loves a girl,the emotion includes both fondness and responsibility.While nothing can express or prove those,but to accompany.
Accompany the persons we love.It seems that it's the only meaning of living in the world for me.From looking after him after he was born,I taught son to walk and ride the bike.I accompanied son to kindergarten,then rode to the primary school with together.I was hardly away from my son for one day.I never left son on weekends or holidays to go out for having any extra class for money.I always asked for leaves from work and hurried to home to take care of son each time he had a cold when he was young.Until now,cheap hats, accompanying him studying into midnight.I am happy for what Ihave done.
He likes listening to songs while doing homework.He told me it was because music can drive his sleepiness away.Every night of ours is so quiet but full of music.I always ask him again and again how much homework is still unfinished.He always answers “Soon”.Sometimes I am so sleepy that eyes fight each other continually.Son is so busy and tired,I really wanna share with him.While I can do nothing,but accompany him.
After my washing,I often put his washing-feet water in front of him.He felt a bit shy at the beginning because he is big now.I asked him not move and go on doing his homework.Of course,I do that just to tell him how mom loves him instead of spoiling him,for he has already learned to do those by himself.

There will be about 5-year time to stay up for studying,not a short time,so poor Chinese students are!Since he has a dream in heart,then fight for it.I only wish we can accompany him until he is old enough and has a pair of strong wings--the time when he doesn't need our accompany any more.Then he will also become another accompanier to do the same thing for his new family.
It sounds a bit sad,cheap nfl jerseys, but I think I will be the happiest one,seeing son having his own happiness.
This is just life.Accompany is the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment