Thursday, April 20, 2017

Running with son and students!

Last week,originally,I had planned to choose a few books for son,When I noticed the two sets of papers which contain various exercises of high school,cheap jerseys, I couldn't move without them.Happily taking them out of the bookshop with another two for my son,I said to myself I must complete them in the shortest time,not for fun,but to make myself stronger at English,though they are free.

In teaching,I know I get more discouraged,I can't get my enthusiasm back.What I wanna do is to help those hard-working students.Try not to care about my teaching scores,try not to make my mood effected by anyone in the school.Luckily,I still have the hobby-English.Doing those exercises which may be wrong sets off my interests.
I made a plan that I must finish ten pages one day.It is not much,however,finding more free time is not easy.To find a quiet place and do what I like is just enjoyment.Thanks to the warm sister,cheap Oakley sunglasses, we both study individually in another office away from noise.

Study with son and students together make me richer in heart.These two days,I finshed the pages,which is also my task in the school.Of course,each minute seems more important,yeah,race against time!

No comments:

Post a Comment