Thursday, April 20, 2017

fellow-townsman

This is the second time for us four to get together.We had lunch last Saturday.Over 20 years ago,cheap nfl hats, we went to the same school in Tianjin city,even in the same class.Because of coming from the same county,we called each other “fellow-townsman”.Coming to school and back home often together,taking the bus or train almost each week,which made us very close.

After graduation,I attended the classmate parties three or four times.And later I thought it boring,because I never liked them much even if at school.
The four-person meeting,which I can't refuse because of too few numbers.In fact,each knows nobody misses each other..Sitting besides them,I felt I was like an outsider.Of course,I never expected to say much.I would regret if saying too much.I just wanna to be a listener just like at school in the past.At our age,we have different thoughts and life aims.So I sometimes wondered whether I should speak out my opinion,if not,replica oakley sunglasses, why would I agree to meet?Just for respecting their feelings.In their topics,most are about travelling.Couldn't tell me that most people are competiting who travels farther,and more places they have been?
Eating and playing become a major style nowadays.To be frank,I dislike too much of those topics is talked all the time.I have no interests at all.
Maybe after my treat,once a year,yeah ,the year after next year is my turn.I will stop getting together with them.Sometimes I would admire husband,he has several lovely friends made at young age.Even if they are my old classmates,but I can't feel sincerity.Sometime,I will think of several persons who are lovely but far from me, I really want to meet them.My heart still only exists with sincerity and trueness.I just want to be a simple woman till my face is covered with wrinkles.The most important thing is that I won't hate myself,nfl jerseys cheap, no matter how others see me.

Fellow-townsman-familiar strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment