Wednesday, June 14, 2017

what can i do more for you, my dear mom?

This morning,i heard from my boss that a relative of my colleague had died last night.he died in a place far away from his hometown because of illness.

In China,the dead who died outside that his body cannot be placed in his own home.this custom is uncivilized,but it's accepted and keep executed by the masses.

A lot of people before they're dying must be return home from the outside or the hospital in any way,they want dying peacefully at home,because it's the best place for their souls to stay in their minds.otherwise,cheap jerseystheir souls will be wandering outside.

Therefore,most chinese farmers will build their houses in their hometown whether rich or poor,even if they live in it only one day.

I ,as be a son,didn't give more understanding for my mother and didn't satifly her wills before.  i am so sorry.

 Dear my mom,I want say to you,whatever you want,i do, do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment