Wednesday, March 1, 2017

At the corner of the year

At the corner of the year, It sounds like that I do have the expectation to back home since it have passed several months for the last time when I stayed at home, which it was a very short time, one or two days.
 
Year by year, the Chinese year is still a little big expectation for me. I do hope the periods of the vacation which I could fully calm down and set my heart and body free.
 
Life changed a lot. Even we have still walked forward not matter we will or not will. People said that we have better look afterwards and walk forwards.
 
Sometimes when we saw the sunshine of the sun, it comforted us too. I found it was easy to be getten satisfactory at this moment when i got worried about the unexpected future.   Survival is the vital thing of the all.
 
It is a long and alone journey. That is why we need friends and life partner to walk together. Hopefully, we are all not lonely even we may be still alone.
 
It takes time to know not matter how eager we were trying to realize something. It still needs to get the aggreement from the God. Sometimes it just have a feeling that not matter how much efforts we put, it is still not having a good result. It is hard to give the reasons for that too. Lack of experience, luck or something else. I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment